Re: [Rollei] GX Review & Many Images

The age and nostalgia of the old Rolleis does nothing for me.  I am
into the design/function image quality.  I am definitely going to get a
newer one one of these days though I have a lot of 220 film in the
freezer to shoot with my F.

I notice that all the older accessories fit the newer camera.  Does it
follow then  that all the newer accessories fit the older camera?  For
instance, the 45º finder or the 4 different focusing screens.

Anyone  know?

Dennis