From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)"
Subject: RE: [Rollei] OT: Nice image but bad bokeh --
look!
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 14:28:05 -0700

Two comments. First, the only people who complained
about boek are
those on the RUG. No comments were noted as such on the
comments
associated with the photograph.
Secondly, it it hard to eliminate those harsh shadows
where lighting is
so bright in the background regardless of lens. I would
almost bet you
the photographer used an aperture of about F5.6
considering the depth of
field and lens.
If a wider aperture it would lose the selective focus
including the
motorcycle but your bokeh would have been better. Given
a choice, I
think the photographer did very well. It is always easy
to judge for
those that have a hard time doing.

Peter K

Get your free   !