Re: [Rollei] Capa and Rollei: any references to books ?

I researched something on 1953 Himalayan expedition
and I found these facts:
1) The expedition used principally Kodak Retina 35 mm
and Rolleiflex for still photography.-
2) The summit was reached on May 29 1953 by Edmund
Hillary from New Zeeland and the sherpa Tenzing
Norgay.-
3)Edmund Hillary took the photographs in the summit
using his Kodak Retina 35mm lens Carl Zeiss Jena
Nº1274240, 1:3.5/50mm, Compur shutter. This camera is
into a Museum in NZ.-
4)There are no Sir Edmund Hillary's photographs in the
summit.-
5)There are a slide show on 1953 Expedition at:
http://imagingeverest.rgs.org/Concepts/Virtual_Everest/-75.html
You can see some Rolleiflex photographs in this
oficial site of Royal Geographical Society.-
Excuse me again, but if I have my HTML disabled I
can't copy the URL active directly.-
BTW, this little research isn't so easy.-
All the best
Carlos

.. Also since we are celebrating the 50-th