Re: [Rollei] Capa: Leica or Rollei?

On Thursday, May 29, 2003, at 02:19  PM, Marc James Small wrote:

> His D-Day pictures included those from the Rolleiflex for the run in
> to the beach, and a Contax on the beach.

It was the Contax film which got botched in process, right?  Was the
Rollei film also botched?  If so, that guy at the lab must have been
REALLY nervous.
I don't know when the IIa came out, but I had the impression that Capa
was using a II in the views that flashed by.  Also, there was one brief
shot where he was wearing a folder, in addition to several other types.
  Anyone know what that one was?
pk