Re: [Rollei] OT A drop in speed of Delta 3200

On Thursday, May 29, 2003, at 06:23 PM, Richard Urmonas wrote:

> My tests in the past have shown a true speed for Delta 3200 around
> ISO 1000/31.  It is possible to get a little more speed by using
> a "speed increasing" developer.  I have not used T-Max 3200, but
> from my reading it has a true speed around ISO 800/30.

I rate it at 3200 or 1600 and process in Ilfotec HC 1/31 at Ilford's
recommended times in a JOBO ATL-1000 (constant agitation).  I find this
film really likes constant agitation and this developer.

Here's a shot done at 3200:

http://www.bobshell.com/cgi/show_gallery.pl?gallery=04&number=1

(Warning: nude content)

Here's a non nude one:

http://www.bobshell.com/cgi/show_gallery.pl?gallery=04&number=2

If you look through my black and white gallery you will see that most
shots are on one of the Ilford Delta films.

Bob