Re: [Rollei] Gotta love EBAY

- --=====================_21372151==_.ALT

At 03:38 PM 5/29/2003 -0400, TrueBadger   wrote:

>But I walked into a local shop, and there it was, about as mint as it
>could be, sitting in the display case.  I was resolute at first, and
>walked away, but when it was STILL there, two weeks later, it was simply
>too much.. I bought it.

Why does Rollei/Leica have this effect on us (and I assume its true with
others on the list) ;-)  ... ??

At 03:38 PM 5/29/2003 -0400, TrueBadger   wrote:<br>
and there it was, about as mint as it could be, sitting in the display
case.&nbsp; I was resolute at first, and walked away, but when it was
STILL there, two weeks later, it was simply too much.. I bought it.<br>
Why does Rollei/Leica have this effect on us (and I assume its true with
others on the list) ;-)&nbsp; ... ??<br>