Re: [Rollei] Capa documentary

    I agree, an excellent program, not only about Capa but about the
era. If anyone missed it, I'm sure it will be repeated. Some of the TLRs
he is shown with are obviously Rollies (even to my newbie eye), some
might be early Rollies or maybe a Zeiss Ikoflex?

Geoff

Phil Stiles wrote:

> The Robert Capa documentary was a real treat. I'm not as harsh a
> critic as the Globe, and I thought it was great.
> http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/148/living/Portrait_of_Capa_is_flawed+.shtml
>
> Much to my surprise, Rolleis were frequently seen with Capa. In one
> shot he has three hanging off various straps.  I tuned in late, but
> counted about eight shots of Capa with Rollei, and maybe three with
> Leica. I wish I'd taped the show; catch it if you can.

- --
- --
Geoff McAuliffe, Ph.D.
Neuroscience and Cell Biology