RE: [Rollei] Re: OT SPAM

I can't remember if I've posted a reply to this sort
of question recently; I think it was on the MUG rather
than here, but if not, apologies.
I use a Yahoo! mail account for most of my groups, and
I get just about no spam at all (unless you count OT
posts about pens etc! ;)). I also use a Hotmail
account for some MSN groups, and that is a constant
recipient of spam, generally of the member-enhancing
type.
By not using my main e-mail account for any groups, I
remain spam-free there - well, just about.
The Yahoo! "this is spam" feature seems to work pretty
well, and I can access it just about anywhere - it
suits me.

Nick