Re: [Rollei] Some more images at the gallery

Daniel Ridings wrote:

> My wife has to make a big decision (between two jobs). When we have to
> "think" we like to go to Särö Västerskog, a nature reserve along the west
> coast of Sweden, south of Göteborg. We live close by.
>
> It's kind of like Robert Palmer's song from the 70's: "Get outside"
>
> There's 6 shots from our walk yesterday. They start at:
>
> http://www.rollei-gallery.net/ridings/image-46330.html
>
> A while back I asked about experiences with Agfa film. These are all taken
> with APX 100 and processed with Rodinal 1:25 @ 20 degrees for 8 minutes
> (Agfa's base recommendation).
>
> I'm probably going back there today with a friend. Maybe I'll get some
> people in there next time.
>
> Daniel

Hey Daniel,

Judging for the place you usually go to think I believe I could became a
thinker.
Hope your wife's choice is the best for both.
Suggestion: switch to Rodinal 1:50 and let the film come slower.
I can give the developing times for that if you can't find it.

regards

Pablo