Re: [Rollei] Re: OT 1911

Marc

General officers were issued the Colt model 1903 or 1908
hammerless pistol in .32 or .380 ACP. during WW2.

Only German generals or Field Marshals were issued .25
calibre pistols.

I will send you a separate message on Patton's two revolvers.
(You are completely wrong on both guesses).

Guns and sports cars are my areas of expertise, as yours are
cameras and the Law.

Besides, since most RUGers and LUGers are anti-gun, we
should keep gun stuff off list.  I do not want to offend them.

Jerry

Jerry