From: Eric Goldstein <egoldste  >
To: rollei
Sent: Sat May 24 19:38:22 2003
Subject: [Rollei] Re: OT Sailor Fountain Pen

Fox, Robert wrote:

> While we're talking about courtesy, never... (snip)

And something for you to consider Robert... while we are talking about
courtesy, here in civilian life when engaging in casual conversation, we
never tell anyone, particularly someone we do not know very well, what they
should never do! Comes across as rude, though I assume that was not what was
intended...

Eric Goldstein