Re: [Rollei] Rolleiflex 3.5E species

The E2 is essentially an E except with removable WLF and flat glass option.

The E3 is essentially an F except with the EVS system, non coupled meter
and flat glass option.

Most of these differences can be seen internally and further liken the
E2 to the E and the E3 to the F.

There are other differences and similarities.

todd