Re: [Rollei] Re: still OT: My New Fountain Pen

My wife bought me a $600 Mont Blanc "Oscar Wilde" limited edition pen. The
nib was very rough. I sent it in and asked them to replace the nib with a
smooth one. They sent it back to me with a worse nib and my name engraved
on it SPELLED WRONG.

I'll never spend another penny on a Mont Blanc pen. All hype, no substance.

Jeffery