Re: [Rollei] OT: Acute Matte Screen.. Ebay

GK, You are correct, the drop in screen was sold by a fellow in Philly.

> Roger:
>
> I think the auction for the screen that drops in is a different item.
I've seen that one offered repeatedly too. If I recall, that one is priced
at $36 whereas this is priced at $35. This one is out of Hong Kong, while
the drop-in is (I think) out of Pennsylvania or NJ.

> The seller sent me an email saying he would ship immediately, so in a week
or thereabouts both EG and I should have these screens and be able to make
some sort of report on them.