Re: [Rollei] X-Act experiences

I assume that you want to use it with PQ or PQS lens.  I don't think it's
worthwhile to buy X-Act because there will be very limited Shift-Tilt-Swing
movement and the maximum size you can get is 6 x 4.5cm.
If you want to use other lenses, you might better off buy a Sinar f or P
and a roll-film back and pocket the money with an added 4x5 inch capability.

No hands on experience. Just my own opinion.

- -Dennis