Re: [Rollei] What did you do in the war? (long)

My objection was that the radar was operative when the
WWII started, at the point it was a fundamental
element for England's defense between 10 July and 31
October 1940, then the radar wasn't an aftermath of
WWII. I agree with you that the radar had enormous
improvement during the war, but I stop here, this is a
off topic matter.
Best regards
Carlos

 --- Marc James Small <msmall  > >
> And just what is your objection to my original
> posting?
>
> Marc
>
> msmall    FAX:  +276/343-7315
> Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!

Internet GRATIS es Yahoo! Conexión
4004-1010 desde Buenos Aires. Usuario: yahoo; contraseña: yahoo
Más ciudades: http://conexion.yahoo.com.ar