Re: [Rollei] Going Price for a 30mm Distagon?

Doug:

One of these, (used) did sell 2-3 years ago on ebay for only a bit less
than $3000 as I remember.  The seller had to list it more than once
before he sold it.  Not a big market for it although I'd certainly like
to have one but can't justify the price for the little bit of use that I
would have for it.

Ebay prices seem to be down of late, and a lot of items are getting no
bids at all.

Those 2 1/2 million jobs lost in the last 2 1/2 years are making a
difference in folks spending.

- --

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com