[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Rollei] What's This?? (was Chimney Finder)
- Subject: Re: [Rollei] What's This?? (was Chimney Finder)
- From: Don Williams <dwilli10 >
- Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 17:42:05 -0700
- References: <3EC93D27.1D01D955 >
At 02:51 PM 5/19/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>Sure looks like one of the older 'blad chimney finders except the bit on
>the front. The "one-eared" eye cup is an obvious clue.
>Of course, I could be quite incorrect!
What level of incorrect is "quite" compared to other possible levels? :-)
Have a good day,
- - Isn't it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do "Practices"?
- - Why do they put Braille on the drive-through bank machines?
- - If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages?
- - If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
- - Would a fly without wings be called a walk?
- - Is there another word for synonym?
George Carlin Quotes