[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Rollei] What did you do in the war? (long)
- Subject: Re: [Rollei] What did you do in the war? (long)
- From: "Roger M. Wiser" <wiserr >
- Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 11:58:30 -0500
- References: <200305190701.AAA16015 >
I recall sulfha (sp?) drug coming from WWII injuries and possibly
The Civil, although having very crude medical facilities compared to today's
standards, had great developments to to the many injuries and emergencies.
- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Slobodan Dimitrov" <sld >
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2003 10:43 AM
Subject: Re: [Rollei] What did you do in the war? (long)
> Slobodan Dimitrov
> Dan Kalish wrote:
> > Many of the advances in medicine come from treating wounded soldiers.
> > course, I can't think of a single example.