[Rollei] OT: Hassey Rigid Chimney: Part II -- WTB "beater" WLF

OK, I have my older Hassey rigid chimney that I bought used for $50.  I
took off the hood on my R-T and looked at fittings. The Hassey hood does
seem to fit pretty well, but I'm *not* going to try to take apart my
existing WLF to do this. I tried to get a used Rolleiflex WLF on eBay,
and the one that I bid on went for $96! Too much!!

Long story short, if anyone has a beater Rolleiflex WLF I'd like to buy
it. If I can't find a WLF to cannibalize I will get my father in law to
make me a mount for the chimney.

Thanks,
R.J.