Re: [Rollei] Encouraging Signs ... "Film is more fun"

This geezer was pleasantly surprised the other day.

My next door neighbor, a very nice guy from El Salvadore, has a 17 year old son who, it turns out, is very much into photography. My wife found this out and asked if he'd like to see my darkroom, which invitation the young man accepted.

Near the end of this "tour" I remarked.. "of course, for your generation, all this will be gone, you'll be into digital".

His response was, "Digital is okay... but film is more fun. I like film better."

Maybe there's hope.

G. King