Re: [Rollei] Re: Rollei panorama head, and "nodal points"

Jerry:
       I am not defensive of my panoramic photo, I am
defensive of Rollei Panorama Head.I noticed that I
didn't interpret Richard and Siu words and I wanted
explain this circunstance. I have obtained very good
results using the RPH without panorama software and I
wanted expose it on this list, where we discuss
Rollei's stuffs.I learn in this list, but also I can
expose muy experiences to the Rollei's users and I'm
sure that several members are considering use this
accesory sometimes.
All the best
Carlos
Carlos