Re: [Rollei] Ultimate TLR's & etc.

It looks like we have a couple of divergent points of view here.

(1) everything imaginable that might ever be advantageous in any situation.

(2) Keep it as simple as possible, to heck with the bells and whistles.

Since being far-fetched is part of this process, try this:

No camera at all.  Just some innovative neurosurgery and a firewire (or optical) port installed in the side of your skull.  Anything you could see, you could photograph, to be downloaded at your leisure. A good pair of binoculars would be all you would then need for wildlife photography, and "stereo-pairs" would simply be an option, calling for no new gear. Camera repair would then become an issue between you and your Health Care Provider I guess, but those details could be worked out in time.

G. King