Re: [Rollei] Tiltall repair

Tim,
I bought a package of gasket material at the local hardware store that had
a sheet of cork, and a couple of sheets of  thick rubber (the pieces were
about 6" square) and I have used these materials to replace worn or
missing pieces on tripod heads and quick-release plates. I cut the piece
to size and glue it with contact cement (apply to both surfaces, let dry
and then fasten together). There are probably other sources for similar
material, the hardware store just happened to be the first place that I
looked.

Cheers,

Doug