[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [Rollei] Tiltall repair


Go to a decent automobile parts store and ask for engine gasket
material.  It is available in plain cork or rubber impregnated cork,
and in different thickness'.  About 1/16th of an inch would be
right.  Attach it with weather-stripping adhesive or Pliobond.


Tim Elder wrote:

> Since many on this list endorse the original Tiltall tripod, I was wondering
> if anyone could help me find a repairman or a replacement part for mine.  A
> friend gave me one used by a photojournalist who had worn off the cork (or
> whatever that material is) on the head and it causes a lot of frustrating
> slippage.
> thanks,
> Tim