[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Rollei] What's your favourite tripod?
- Subject: Re: [Rollei] What's your favourite tripod?
- From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk >
- Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 12:45:33 -0700
- References: <200305130701.AAA29711 >
- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Jerry Lehrer" <jerryleh >
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2003 12:08 PM
Subject: Re: [Rollei] What's your favourite tripod?
> In fact, one of the Tiltall's legs unscrews to be used as
> However, I have not yet been able to figure out how to
> head itself from the center post so that I could attach it
to the mono-
> Do any of you know the trick? Possibly Gene Johnson
> tripspud wrote:
Perhaps some of the later clones did this. The originals
do not. I have Davidson Star-D tripod with a leg that can be
used as a monopod.
Los Angeles, CA, USA