Re: [Rollei] What's your favourite tripod?

Rich

In fact, one of the Tiltall's legs unscrews to be used as a monopod.
However, I have not yet been able to figure out how to remove the
head itself from the center post so that I could attach it to the mono-
pod.

Do any of you know the trick?  Possibly Gene Johnson knows.

Jerry