Re: [Rollei] What's your favourite tripod?

Not true in my case, I have an original Marchioni Tiltall and a very
recent Omicron Tiltall and I see no real difference.

I did have an asian Tiltall copy roughly 30+ years ago which worked
fine... its finish was a little rough.
- --

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com