Re: [Rollei] Mutar 0.7x

I am afraid you haven't got that quite right there GK. Both Rollei and
Zeiss claim that maximum definition for the Mutars was obtained by about
f5.6, not f4. Personally, I have found this to be closer to f8 when
comparing to the RolleiWide and TeleRollei.

Incidentally, Mutars require about 0.5 stops more exposure.

todd

TrueBadger   wrote:

Rollei used to claim that at f4.0 and below,
the Mutars were equal in resolution to the prime
lens at one higher stop. From what I have seen,
this was probably justified.