Re: [Rollei] Re: push-on adapter rings

The nicest ones of these I've seen are the ones made (or made for and sold by) Kodak back in the fifties.

They have tabs that are profiled in such a way as to reduce the chances of scratching metal on the camera. They also SEEM to be made of stainless steel, or at least of a very unusual alloy of aluminum.

Most others I've seen have "squared off" tabs, apparently with keeping manufacturing costs low as the goal in preference to making them easy to put on the camera.

I have several of these that I got in "box lots" of stuff that fit the old folders I use.  I like them well enough that I'm keeping an eye out for sizes I don't have "just in case I ever need them"

G. King