Re: [Rollei] series 6? Or 3x3 filters

I just bought for almost nothing on eBay a filter holder that attaches to the front of the square lenshood for use on any Rollei 3.5 lens. I don't know if the filter holder takes 3x3 filters, but can anyone tell me how easy or difficult it is to cut Lee/Cokin style filters to different sizes? I have no experience with these type of filters but it seems like an economical way to use the many nice graduated filters available in this type. Anyone use gel filters on their Rolleis?

TIA,
R.J.
(please ignore typos - this message sent from Blackberry)