Re: [Rollei] Help needed on GX Film loading

- --Alt-Boundary-3752.3334171

 the film leader needs to go between the two
> silver rollers at the bottom of the camera before pulling it up to the
> take-up spool,

Actually that is what confused me. I downloaded an old manual and that is =
what it
suggested, but as the rollers in the gx seem to be there simply to assist =
in film
transit, I figured that the film just had to go straight over the top to t=
he top spool.

As I was unable to collect my mail over the weekend I had a go loading (an=
exposing) a film and it seemed to go OK

Thanks everyone who replied to this thread, I have already taken to this w=
aist level
beauty.

regards
Simon