Re: [Rollei] Average price for a Rolleifix?

Thing is it's SUCH a useful accessory that even paying
over the odds is worh it. It's a work of pure genius,
and I just wish it fitted all my non-Rollei cameras as
well. I never thought I would wax lyrical about a
quick-release plate, but I can't imagine using a
Rollei on a tripod without one.

Nick