[Rollei] Capa on US TV

A noted Capa scholar sent me this and asked that I forward it to the List:

I think the group will be intrested in watching it for no other reason there
are a lot of Rolleiflex's and Contaxes, with Capa useing them.  The film is
very well done.  Two years and half a million spent, with only a few "movie
production" statements of mis-infermation.  That only a hand full of us will
ever note.  The 90 minutes are worth the effort to sit down and have a drink,
and watch some history.

So, guys, watch it and enjoy!

Even you, Jerry, might learn something!

Marc