Re: [Rollei] Rollei panorama head

- --MS_Mac_OE_3135412716_157038_MIME_Part

Carlos Manuel Freaza wrote:

I put in the Rollei-Gallery a photograph taken with the Rollei Panorama
head.The image is formed by four photographs in sequence. This photograph
isn't suitable to be shown into a monitor's screen,a panoramic view shines
with a large enlargement, but I wished show a panorama head use example. I
introduce my city - the downtown appears little in the distance too much- in
the photograph.
BTW, I used the Rolleiflex 2.8C self-timer that in the GX lacks  :-)
http://www.rollei-gallery.net/itar/image-45146.html

All the best
Carlos

good job, dear compatriot

really amazing, I see I'll have to do a search for my pano head.
someone volunteering to get my drawers upside down ?

Pablo

- --MS_Mac_OE_3135412716_157038_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [Rollei] Rollei panorama head</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
Carlos Manuel Freaza wrote:<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE>I put in the Rollei-Gallery a photograph taken with the Rollei =
Panorama head.The image is formed by four photographs in sequence. This phot=
ograph isn't suitable to be shown into a monitor's screen,a panoramic view s=
hines with a large enlargement, but I wished show a panorama head use exampl=
e. I introduce my city - the downtown appears little in the distance too muc=
h- in the photograph. <BR>
BTW, I used the Rolleiflex 2.8C self-timer that in the GX lacks &nbsp;:-) <=

http://www.rollei-gallery.net/itar/image-45146.html<BR>
 <BR>
All the best<BR>
Carlos<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
good job, dear compatriot <BR>
<BR>
really amazing, I see I'll have to do a search for my pano head. <BR>
someone volunteering to get my drawers upside down ? <BR>
<BR>
Pablo<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
</BODY>
</HTML>

- --MS_Mac_OE_3135412716_157038_MIME_Part--