[Rollei] GOODIES FOR SALE MAY 9, 2003

RUGers

 I WILL LIST THE LEICA ITEMS LATER TODAY.

I HAve COME ACROSS A SMALL TREASURE TROVE OF BAY I Filters

	Genuine Rollei -Light red in leather case --$20

	Bay I to Series 5 adapter with Kodak Wratten K2
	filter, -in Rollei leather case -----$20

	UV filter in Rollei leather case ----$20

	Medium Yellow filter in Plastic case --$15

	Medium green filter in Plastic case --$15

	Light yellow filter NOS, in box ----$15

	Orange filter NOS, in box -------$15

	Medium Red filter, NOS in box ----$15

	(NOS means that it is new, but old stock)

ROLLEI Duonar 2X lens, by Carl Zeiss --excellent, except small scratch
near edge on front lens which has never affected photo. --With caps and
pouch.  Will fit Bay I and III only, not for Bay II ---$150.

OWNERS MANUAL for Rollei SL35ME, 128 Pages in 6 languages. Mint --$10

WESTON UNIVERSAL EXPOSURE METER (Model 650) from 1936! Mint condition
with Manual, neck cord and beautiful Morocco leather zipper case. --$25
(meter works, but I cannot assure accuracy)

ROLLEICLEAR SCREEN (for removable hood models) with RF wedge prism,
in case and box, NOS. ----------$40

ROLLEIGRID SCREEN, drop in type, for older models, Fresnel has a
few marks. In case, no box. --------$20 (as is)

BAY I LENS HOOD -- genuine Rollei:
  Post war - Brand new in red stripe box, leather case -$40

Bay III FILTERS in leather cases ( Genuine Rollei)
	B-2 (82) ---$20

LEICA Flash cord for M3 and M2 --------$10

ROLLEINAR 1 for Bay II --Lower lens only -In plastic case ---$10

HELIOPAN UV FILTER- 24 mm for Rollei 35. New, in case & box. --$15

ROLLEI FILTER FOR MUTAR LENS - Orange, New in Rollei case. ---$30

ROLLEI LEATHER ZIPPER CASE FOR ROLLEI PRISM - New condition. -----$20.

CASE FOR WESTON DIRECT READING EXPOSURE METER- New, with meter manual.
In perfect condition. ---------------------$5.

SELLERS SATISFACTION ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEED!!

Personal checks accepted, but only on US banks. Unfortunately, I
cannot accept checks from people whose checks have bounced before.

Money orders and currency OK, but in US dollars   NO PAYPAL!

ALL PRICES PLUS SHIPPING. Contact me directly, per Marc's request.

	JERRY LEHRER
	6123 Soledad Mt Rd
	La Jolla   CA   92037-7017

	(858) 459-6103