[Rollei] Help needed on GX Film loading

I have just taken delivery of my first TLR, a GX I bought on ebay and it does not
have a manual, I tried looking i the net, but all the instructions seem to be for older
models that have less rollers at the top end.

I have ordered a manual, but cannot wait to use it, can anyone help with idiot proof
instructions? I did manage, to great satisfaction to find the battery without help, but I
might as well get the film loaded right.

regards
Simon Greenwood