Re: [Rollei] 'Must Haves' for any TLR user?

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "kevin" <logik  >
To: <rollei
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2003 12:54 AM
Subject: [Rollei] 'Must Haves' for any TLR user?

I was just thinking how nice it might be to have a pistol
grip, and/or a prism on my 3.5f, and I came to realize i
have no accessories for my Rollei.  What are some things
that you RUG'ers use and love?

`kev.

  I don't think the TLRs really need anything other than a
lens hood, a necessity IMHO with any camera. I occasionally
use filters. I also have Rolleigrids, a simple drop-in
Fresnel in all three cameras but I wouldn't call it a
necessity.
  The Rolleifix is very handy if you use a tripod often and
protects the camera from possible damage from bending.
  I also have a panoramic adaptor, which I've used about
four times.
  If you do much portrait work a Rolleikin is useful.
  Mostly, I use just a lenshood on the camera.
- ---
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA
dickburk