From: crgrbrts  ]
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2003 11:43 AM
To: rollei  us
Subject: RE: [Rollei] 'Must Haves' for any TLR user?

For my 2.8E I've got a Luna Pro meter, a UV filter and a couple of black
& white filters, the absolutely necessary lens hood AND a handy-dandy
Rollei Stereo attachment. It resembles the panorama head but it a simple
tripod, mounted sliding bar.  For static subjects (obviously) it takes
breathtaking stereo pairs.  I admit, I don't use it much, but it's fun
from time to time.

I'd like to get a Rolleinar set.  (R.J. -- do they work well?)

Oh -- someone on the list called me this week about the 2.8E I had for
sale a few weeks ago but I lost the voice mail message and can't return
the call. I apologize.  So, to whom it may concern, the camera has
already been sold to a very nice lady.

Thanks,
Craig
Washington, DC