Re: [Rollei] what's the newest?

On Wednesday, May 7, 2003, at 07:17  AM, Dan Kalish wrote:

> Let's use the same critereon we used for "oldest" except now its
> "newest".
> The equipment must have been bought new.

Well all of my stuff was bought new.  It's just that somebody else
bought it that way, not me.  Last month i did buy an Exakta VXIIb, to
hang onto my half-dozen or so Exakta-mount lenses.  Then picked up a
nice WLF for it at the Puyallup Swapmeet a couple of weekends ago.
That was a neat day.  Anyone else get there?  Lucian Chis, former RUGer
was there.

pk