Re: [Rollei] 'Must Haves' for any TLR user?

The panorama head isn?t difficult to use it. You must
have a good tripod that allows panorama head level
control from tripod?s head.base (not only control
level varying tripod?s legs height). Each photograph
that you take with the panorama head gyrating, it has
a little portion of the previous photograph, then you
can join them easily. If you don?t develop your
photographs, you can ask the laboratory that it copies
the negative completely or also you can scann the
negatives or the slides using a suitable software.-
All the best.

Carlos

PS: No problem if you have a very little level
variation.

 --- "Roger M. Wiser" <wiserr  > escribió: >
Agree- the pistol grip along with the prisim made it
> top heavy for me. I had
> a panorama head but did not use it. It seems that it
> would be difficult to
> use and, of course, you would have to do your own
> developing. A monopod is
> handy
>
> Roger

Internet GRATIS es Yahoo! Conexión
4004-1010 desde Buenos Aires. Usuario: yahoo; contraseña: yahoo
Más ciudades: http://ar.online.yahoo.com