[Rollei] what's the newest?

The flip side of "what's the oldest?" is "what's the newest?".

Let's use the same critereon we used for "oldest" except now its "newest".
The equipment must have been bought new.

As for myself, in the past 2 years, I've acquired a used Nikon F Photomic
and a few Nikon lenses (1967?), a used SL66 and a Sonnar 150 lens
(1966-1970), and a used Graphic View II (1950s).  Some of the Nikon and
other accessories I've acquired, such as a SLIK mini-tripod might be new.
I'm in the process of getting a NEW Rodenstock lens for the Graphic View.
That purchase feels odd.

Dan Kalish