Re: [Rollei] 'Must Haves' for any TLR user?

- --MS_Mac_OE_3135146713_2284934_MIME_Part

on 5/7/03 3:54 AM, kevin at logik   wrote:

I was just thinking how nice it might be to have a pistol grip, and/or a
prism on my 3.5f, and I came to realize i have no accessories for my Rollei.
What are some things that you RUG'ers use and love?

`kev.

My usual 3.5F kit consists of camera, lens hood, #1 Rolleinar, medium yellow
filter, neck strap, light meter, lens cleaning items and film carried in a
small shoulder bag.  Much of the time I also take a tripod and Rolleifix in
a separate case.  When in deadly earnest, a third shoulder bag comes along,
holding Rolleiprism, a small flash outfit, an assortment of filters for b&w
and color, and a panorama head I have never used, but it takes little space
and maybe someday I might get inspired.

Allen Zak

- --MS_Mac_OE_3135146713_2284934_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [Rollei] 'Must Haves' for any TLR user?</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
on 5/7/03 3:54 AM, kevin at logik   wrote:<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE><FONT SIZE=3D"2"><FONT FACE=3D"Arial">I was just thinking how nice =
it might be to have a pistol grip, and/or a prism on my 3.5f, and I came to =
realize i have no accessories for my Rollei. &nbsp;What are some things that=
 you RUG'ers use and love? <BR>
</FONT></FONT> <BR>
<FONT SIZE=3D"2"><FONT FACE=3D"Arial">`kev.<BR>
</FONT></FONT><BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
My usual 3.5F kit consists of camera, lens hood, #1 Rolleinar, medium yello=
w filter, neck strap, light meter, lens cleaning items and film carried in a=
 small shoulder bag. &nbsp;Much of the time I also take a tripod and Rolleif=
ix in a separate case. &nbsp;When in deadly earnest, a third shoulder bag co=
mes along, holding Rolleiprism, a small flash outfit, an assortment of filte=
rs for b&amp;w and color, and a panorama head I have never used, but it take=
s little space and maybe someday I might get inspired.<BR>
<BR>
Allen Zak
</BODY>
</HTML>

- --MS_Mac_OE_3135146713_2284934_MIME_Part--