Re: [Rollei] Straps for Rolleicords

- --part1_1c5.8998bbb.2be99ef5_boundary

Here's a link to a website of a surplus house in Pennsylvania.=A0 You can't=20=
buy=20
from the website, but will have to phone them.

The straps are fifty cents or ten for $3.50 .. at that price, if you wear ou=
t=20
one a year, you're still doing damn good.=A0 Actually, I bought ten and they=
=20
look fine to me.=A0 I have one on the rolleicord and the other nine stashed.=
=A0=20

When you bring up the site, do a search on NIMSLO, and you should bring up=20
the item.

 <A HREF=3D"http://www.surplusshack.com/index.html";>Surplus Shed</A>=20

G. King

- --part1_1c5.8998bbb.2be99ef5_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Here's a link to a website of a surplus house in Penns=
ylvania.=A0 You can't buy from the website, but will have to phone them.<BR>
<BR>
The straps are fifty cents or ten for $3.50 .. at that price, if you wear ou=
t one a year, you're still doing damn good.=A0 Actually, I bought ten and th=
ey look fine to me.=A0 I have one on the rolleicord and the other nine stash=
ed.=A0 <BR>
<BR>
When you bring up the site, do a search on NIMSLO, and you should bring up t=
he item.<BR>
<BR>
 <A HREF=3D"http://www.surplusshack.com/index.html";>Surplus Shed</A> <BR>
<BR>
G. King<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
- --part1_1c5.8998bbb.2be99ef5_boundary--