Re: [Rollei] More OT Jobo advice

David,

I am in the tropics, but have AC. I will probably have to chill some water
and then bring it up to the desired range. I doubt that I will ever mess
with E-6 or C41 (all of my past color work has been Cibachrome, but I did
fool around with Unicolor and Beseler color stuff only to find it lousy in
results). I'd love to settle on one developer (HC110, XTOL, or D76
probably) and perfect it.

Thanks for the reply. This helps a lot.

Jeffery