Re: [Rollei] OT: B&W Development- JOBO Advice?

On Monday, May 5, 2003, at 12:17  PM, Jim Hemenway wrote:

> Besides the CPE-2, which of the other JOBOs will let me process 11x14
> film?

The CPA and CPP are simply longer processors, thus allowing longer
rotary tubes.  But there may be an "issue" of eveness of development,
since you'd be using the print tubes, rather than dedicated film tubes.
  Since i don't do anything bigger than 4x5, i'm really outclassed in
giving you an authoritative answer.  It seems to me that JOBO doesn't
recommend doing sheet film in the print tubes.  This would apply
equally to the CPE,  so i probably mis-spoke/mis-led when i said 11x14
film along with prints.  Sorry  :-(

pk