Re: [Rollei] Obsolete skills (was Why the 6-element lens for3.5Fs)

When I went to engineering college in Milwaukee, under the GI Bill in the
early 50's , I was issued a slide rule and had two terms of one hour per
week classes for six months. Later, I carried a circular slide rule in my
suit pocket for work with customers. I saw the first desk calculator in LA
in the 70's, a TI that was advertised for about $300 in the Wall St Journal.

One of my favorite cameras was the Kodak Bantam.  I took many slides with it
overseas.

So much for that .... back to my Epson Digital with the 128 Compact Flash
Card.
I do own 3 Rolleis too.

RW