Re: [Rollei] New AF lenses for 6008 AF, the FX available in Europe

Peter

I brought this up, 'cause someone on the LUG put my name
on the Tilley mailing list and I just received a catalog.  This
is a cruel thing to send to someone who is unable (temporarily)
to travel! :-)

Why was Tilley such a subject of derision?  Remember I was off
the LUG for a few years, and missed a lot of stuff.

Jerry