[Rollei] Opton vs Planar (was 6-element planar?)

Dear all,

Would it be possible to please enlighten a newbie on the difference between
a Planar lens vs an Opton lens? I mean, is this just a difference in
name/trademark/whatever, or is it just two VERY different lenses, different
quality?

Thank you very much in advance.

Fyodor.