[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Rollei] Filters on a TLR - Newbie Question
- Subject: Re: [Rollei] Filters on a TLR - Newbie Question
- From: TrueBadger
- Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2003 13:23:05 -0500
(1) The polarizer is first put on the viewing lens, then moved to the taking lens for exposure. Stick with the rollei polarizer if you can, since it "keys" properly. Otherwise you'd need to have a reference mark and be careful to orient it at the same "O'clock".
(2) correction filters are just put on the taking lens. You gain nothing by viewing through them.
(3) Rolleinars are sets of two lenses. One for the viewing lens that corrects for parralax by means of a wedge, and one for the taking lens. Just put them on the lenses and use the camera as you normally would.